CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Intro

I am going through a lot at the moment. I thought that recording how I feel might make every thing clear.

Well, that is the idea anyway.


I am a bulimic. I eat, and eat, and eat. Then I make myself sick. I do this almost daily at the moment. I am on antidepressants, but when I do remember to take them, they do very little to stop the bingeing.

I have type 2 diabetes. But do you think I take my meds the way I should? Noooo.

I am determined to make myself as sick as possible, I am sure.

But on the up side, I have a wonderful DH, and such a sweet little boy. I really am lucky. I just have to get well in every way to enjoy my family.

0 comments: