CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Almost 2 weeks out

And tonight I had REAL FOOD!

I suffered through two whole weeks (alright, I cheated by a day, so what?) of liquids.. Onward and upward to....MUSH!


I so enjoyed my Farex for breakfast, and then for lunch I enjoyed mashed potao and gravy..... Then dinner........... Chilli con carne... Mmmmm chilli.........


I am not sure if I have lost any weight yet, but I didnt really expect to before my first fill.
Speaking of fills.. I go for one on the 18th, so hopefully I will get some restriction then.








By the way Shelley... Just for you.... I have only kicked Donald out once over the last 2 weeks.. I think that is a record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Sammie!!! enjoy the mush - Kirsten

Anonymous said...

LMFSAO. That is hard to believe.By the way Sammie girl, am so proud of what you have achieved. Now when do we go to the gym.