I have been really busy getting the kid back to school, working (am I really still a SAHM these days?) and just busy with life in general.
While the boy child was at SIL's, she tried him out on every musical instrument they had in the house (SIL is a music teacher and her 4 eldest children play the sax, clarinet, trumpet, violin, piano and a couple of other instruments - a very noisy house!)
So DS tried every single instrument on offer, and he was best on the alto sax.
So, we went out and brought him an alto sax. SIL encouraged us to try to get him into the instrumental music program at school. So the first day of school, we had a chat to his new teacher (Mr M. his first male teacher, so far I like him, as does DS) who had a chat with the music teacher, who had a chat with DS, and it was all sorted! Actually, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
SIL will give him lessons when she comes down, or when we send him up, but the school's music program will be his main music lessons.
shot a wedding this weekend. It was a little bit like being in hell, and I got blamed for the late running (the bride was an hour and 15 minutes late to start with) then no time was allowed to go to the location to shoot the formals. So when the reception started 2 hours late, it was the easiest tging in the world to blame the photographer for the lateness.
But the results made it all worth it. I had a quick look when I got home, and they look great. I am pretty happy with them overall. I do need to buy a Mac copy of photoshop so I can watermark them before putting them up as online proofs, but I don't know that they will need too much fixing.
Ah. This week I have NOTHING planned. Nothing.
Bliss.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Ok.... Ok.... So it's been a while....
Posted by Sammee at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A week of nothing planned how sweet that would be.
I was sick all weekend and we have a huge schedule this week, but at least my doctor's appointment is in that schedule finally.
Now if I could find who ordered the snow for us so I could kill them I would be happy.
Hey Sam this warnign is up when you try to enter your blog
Content Warning
Some readers of this blog have contacted Google because they believe this blog's content is objectionable. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service
Post a Comment