CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Oh. My. Gosh.

Tonight I made the yummiest veggie muffins....


1 large zucchini (grated)
1 large carrot (grated)
1 chopped eschalot
1/2 cup of tasty cheese
20g (or so) of parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic very finely chopped
3 eggs lightly whisked
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
cracked pepper to taste

Combine the lot, mix, and bake in a lined muffin pan.

They were so good even Mr Cranky Pants (DS) loved them.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh..yum yum. Oh what do I bake them at - the standard 350? I am so not a cook - but these sound scrumptious. The temperature question is so I don't burn them (there is still a funkdafied odor that emits from my oven from something last week).

oh and just found your blog...rocks!