CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Another one of those days...

First, some good news.

I faxed my expression of interest to the regional manager today. My manager said 'Oh, well, I have 2 months to make you hate me now, so we won't be sad when you leave"

She seems pretty confident I will get the job....


And my current position... It's mine for good if I want it. The chick who was on maternity leave has decided that she only wants 10 hours a week. So the 3IC position is mine for as long as I want it.


Now, credit card fraud is fucking real, and it's UGLY.

Mid January, I sold a 1/2 ct diamond engagement ring to a chick, and will all CC transactions over $500, I asked for photo ID. The card had been swiped through the machine, and I was waiting on photo ID (she didn't have any...) and the machine timed out, APPROVING the transaction! I was just about to hit "no" when it timed out!!

I know it wasn't my fault, and all that jazz, but I feel so fucking bad. I feel like *I* had something stolen from me, personally.

I will have to give a statement to the police in the next week or so, and hopefully they will catch the chick, but damm. That sucked.

But the rest of the day was pretty dammed good.

0 comments: