So It was 5 years ago yesterday that I was banded. Still at the same weight give or take a few kg depending on the time of the month.
I have transferred to a bigger store, closer to home, and I hope that I will be able to get back into a good running schedule from Monday-ish. No more of this running 2 or 3 days a week crap.
So everything is still great, life has just whizzed by in the last year or so. The kid started high school this year, and I will be going back to school part time to become a qualified gemmologist. So it proves I have rocks in my head.
So a lot has changed in the last 5 years.
I will write more this weekend after I have a good think about all the little ways it has changed.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wow! It's been a while
Posted by Sammee at 8:11 AM
Labels: 5 years out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment