And I feel fantastic.
I have lost, as at Thursday 14th, 14 KG (31 pounds, sounds like more that way)
I have lost 10cm off my waist, and when I was at the gym, I walked for an hour at a 3% incline.... No way could I have done that before the surgery!! I am so happy I have done this for myself.
I am still a little concerned that I am not going to the gym enough, and that I am eating too much. I am having another fill on the 5th (Joseph's birthday, gee, only 12 days and my baby is 8! Yikes, when did that happen?)
And I hope that I will finally get to my "sweet spot". Pray that I do.... And that I keep losing.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Just over 2 months out
Posted by Sammee at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Sammee!!!! Well done on the 14kg. Kirsten
Your looking so hot Sammie girl. Watch out Donald. LOL
Come on Sammie Girl. Time to update. We are all dying to know how life has been for you.
Post a Comment