CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sam's back to basics boot camp for fatties.



Well. Not for all fatties. Just me. LMAO

I am going back to the basics of banding ladies and gents! Over the last few months, I have become complacent. I have not stuck to the rules 100%. And I know it.

That said, I still lost 5.1kg over 8 weeks.. But that says to me if I had been doing the right thing, it could have been more. Much more.

Exercise is still good. Great in fact. I am walking twice a day, doing yoga and belly dancing.. So that is all good.

It is just my eating that had become erratic. I am grazing. And grazing for a bandster is a huge no-no.

So back to 3 meals, and 2 to 3 snacks. I know that sounds like a lot of food, but its not. A bowl of cereal for brekky will fill me up to lunch. Lunch, is like 1/4 cup diced chicken and salad. Afternoon snack, yoghurt bread *drools* and a coffee. Dinner, my home made pizza, Caesar salad, or something like that. Honestly I think I am eating more now, by grazing.

And water. I NEED to get 2ltrs of water a day in. No excuses. 2ltrs is ony 3.5 600ml bottles of water. I can do that standing on my head. Or sitting on my ass... I just have to do it.

And you know. There is just not that much more to it. I have given myself 4 months to lose the last 10kg. I think that is reasonable. And doable. That works out to just over half a kilo a week.

If I can get the last 10kg off by July, as planned, I will be having a tummy tuck sometime in, or after September. Depending on when DH gets his long service leave. So I still have a lot to work towards. I still have a lot of work to do.

Can I do it?






FUCK YEAH!

0 comments: