CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

What was that I was saying about losing the last 9 or 10 kg?


The last 4 weeks or so have been very up and down. I thought that I might lose my band to errosion. Thankfully that was not the case, but I have a complete unfil, to rest for 3.5 weeks.

I had a 1 ml fill on Thursday. I am feeling more "in control" now. I managed not to gain a frikken ounce over the weeks I was unfilled (I was up 600gms at the Dr, but got home, had a pee, and was down 700gms..). That is (to me) just as good as losing. I could eat whatever I wanted. I was scared shitless that I would gain a heap of weight. I tried to exercise, but to be honest the depression got to me. I maybe got 2 days a week of walking in. Talk about slack.

I got on my scales this morning and I was down 1kg since Thursday. So the fill must be working. Maybe I needed an unfill (and more calories) then a fill to kick start my weight loss again? Who knows.

Some days I feel like an expert on all this shit, then days like today, I feel like a novice.

0 comments: