CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Further down the rabbits hole.......




Happy Easter to all!

My weight continues to go down... After a day of painting, my weight is down a full kilo. How much of that is water weight? I dunno. But I will take it whatever it is! A kilo a day?

So I have another appointment with Dr Copp on the 3rd of May.. I kinda hope I will be close enough to his "ideal weight" for him to consider a tummy tuck. I am in a size 12 (US 10-12) but that could well be a 10-12 AU sizes with another few kilo's loss, and a tummy tuck. Sadly, I don't think I will ever be much smaller than a 12 in tops. The twins (my wind sock boobies) will just not allow it. I do have to buy some new bra's. I do hope that I will have lost something from the cup.. Thus avoiding going up to a H cup (I am wearing a 12 GG, but the band is lose, and the cup is a little big) H cup bra's are hard to come by.. Even in the specialty bra shop I go to.

Enough about my tits.

I need to get back into a routine. The school holidays have really fucked up my walking and running. I swear I have not shifted my ass in a meaningful way in a week. I am still losing weight, but how much more could it have been if I had exercised? Shit. Shopping, and mowing the lawn is not exercise. Say it with me... Shopping is not exercise.

Where the hell is the commitment to myself, and my health I had a month ago? Did I lose that along with the few kg I lost? Dammit!

Onward and upward... Or is that downward, and smaller?

0 comments: