I wonder if I am giving people false hope.
I know that *I* lost my weight, all of it, just shy of 18 months out. But the vast majority take much longer (the average is 60-80% EWL at 24 months post op)
Some never get past 60% ELW. After all, the makers of the band only ever promise that you can maybe lose 60%.
I have had a lot of people say things like "You are my hero" and shit like that. Uh. No. I am no ones hero. Even mine. I am a moody bitch. A selfish moody bitch.
I did this for ME. ME DAMMIT.
Not to inspire the overweight masses. Not to help my fellow man by setting an example.
I know that sounds harsh, and bitchy. But I guess it is a wee bit overwhelming.
People ask me for advise. Me? I am was (and still am to an extent) the queen of sloth and piggery.
If I thought for a fucking second I could give up eating well and exercise, and still feel like I do (freaking awesome) I think I would.
But I know if I start eating crap again, and stop exercising, I will be the ten tone woman again. I just know it.
I like looking thin(er). I like feeling like I could take on the world. I love it.
I just don't like having everyone watch me. I see the looks that I get from the other mothers at school. I know they are either wondering how I did it, or if they know, they are judging me for how I did it (Fucking own up bitches, I am not fucking deaf, I can hear the gossip)
I am so grateful to the bitches who DON'T judge me. I love them. They know who they are.
And another thing, women who bring sick kids to school, I am talking to you here... I am trying to stay healthy. I am trying to avoid having the flu, the shits, puking. Anything sickness related, really. So would you mind keeping your sick baby at home? Maybe have the "Lazy prick" who is stitting at home, and refused to look after the sick baby, pick the other kids up? Maybe? Please?
Just a thought.
I am not trying to tell the people who have found hope in my story to fuck off or anything. I guess my point is, my results are not typical. I am not normal (never have been, why start now?) Do not be disappointed if you don't lose the amount of weight I have. But don't give up hope. Where there is a will, there is a way.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
The Queen of sloth and piggery.
Posted by Sammee at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok look here Lady you ARE and ALWAYS will be my HERO. It is time for you to own up and know that you are a very wonderful lady who gives me love ans support on a daily basis, that to me is a HERO.
That's it That is all I have to say. Other then......
Thank you.
Jodi
Post a Comment