CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Remember my post the other day?

The one about being a "hero"

Well. I got the other side of that coin today. I was told by a nasty man, who claimed to have lost 80kg in 5 weeks (yeah, I laughed out loud too)that now I was - and I quote
"Ah haaa....I got it now. You are just one sad little girl who cannot accept the fact that there are other people out there who accomplished more without going thru surgery.

Your reply above show how much confused you are. My suggestion is, since you are now very slim and sexy, just log off and start having real life friends and get a life.

Referring back to the calory figure above, heck my apple, chicken and fish were genetically alter so that when all mix up in my stomach instead of absorbing to my body as fat, they evolved into a full load of shit.

That explained how I lost hugh amount of weight."


He claimed to only be eating 800 calories a day... And listed his daily menu. I added up what he was eating (per FitDay) and it was more like 1200 calories. That is why I got such a nasty reply.


The only thing that bugged me was the "losing weight without surgery bit" (this guy has not has surgery, yet, but if you can lose 80kg in 5 weeks, with magic GM foods, why would you need it?)

I don't care how the fuck people lose weight. I am proud of all my friends who lose. I am proud of them no matter HOW they lose it (provided it is a healthy loss, not an eating disorder or anything)

My way is not the right way for everyone... And I will be dammed if I have to keep repeating that! Another thing was, the "log off" bit made me feel like people who are at goal are unwelcome at that lapband site. Are they?

(I dare not spell check this post... I think it would be too much, due to the asshole's post - It would have crashed the server - I just cut and pasted it from the email notification I got, so forgive any typos I may have made, LOL)

One thing that does bug me, is why some of his english is perfect, but basic words, like huge / hugh are wrong?

The odd things in life I guess!

0 comments: