Trying to post for ages! Dammit!
Christmas sales kicked my ass, and I kicked ass sales wise (Still in the top 30 for the region in sales! Pretty good for the new girl from the crappy area store!)
So anyway, I tend to lo into Facebook more than anywhere else these days. More for social shit than anything else.
If yo want an add comment with your email, and I will add you and delete the comment without publishing it.
Just for the record. I don't visit LBT a lot anymore.
Not because I got 'a life" after weight loss.
Not because I found God.
Not because I fell into a ravine never to be seen again.
But because there are far too many assholes there (they know full well who they are, and chances are you do too) for me to bother wasting my time, breath and brain cells on.
I just hate reading "Oh, people at goal don't post because...." bullshit. I don't post because of the assholes I wish to avoid.
But all my love goes out to She, Jachut, LJM and all the other regulars I posted with for so long. I do think of you all. And I will visit and post one of these days.
It's amazing what a couple of glasses of white will do for ones honesty, huh?
Monday, December 29, 2008
I have been
Posted by Sammee at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im SO glad you didnt fall off the face of the earth!
i agree about LBT... some people just plain suck. i stick with just a couple of threads and no new ones.
i'll send another comment with my FB user name.
C
Sam you are on facebook and you haven't added me??? oh the shock LOLOL. where have youbeen i haven't talked to you in such a long time.
Post a Comment