Did my first "Brick" tonight (Brick, for all you non running folks is a good hard half hour bike ride followed by a ten minute run, you increase the run and bike ride as you go along)
Well. It was delicious torture. My legs felt like jelly at first (I swore I was going to fall off the treadmill and smack into the wall) but I son felt that brick they talk about.
Holy shit. It was awesome. I think I needed the change. The challenge.
I think I am gong to try to get to the Gold Coast this year. Even if it is just for the 10k.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Holy Shit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"JUST for a 10K"??? ;) that's all? geesh, Sam! ;)
that Brick sounds really difficult... good for you! (i was wondering what your FB status meant!)
You are my hero hun. I wish that I could run and enjoy it lol. Good luck I know you can do anything you set your mind to
Ooh I tend to do it the other way, run first then ride (I didn't know about "bricks" though), but I always feel a bit wobbly after that too LOL!
Post a Comment