CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

He popped the question!

Again, 13 years to the day later ❤


He thanked me for loving him the way I do, and for being his wife.... And gave me THIS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had NO IDEA that he had picked it up. I was sulking because it wasn't ready to be honest! But the sly bugger had it, and was just waiting for the 24th! He brought me in my oats and coffee in bed (we take turns giving each other brekky in bed) and he sat on the edge of the bed and popped the question again. I was very sweet and romantic!

Now my old engagement is destined to become a pair of 1ct total diamond weight stud earrings! My poor husband! LOL. I managed to pick up my old ering's twin for an absolute steal, and have shot an email to my jeweller about the studs. I hope to have them for my birthday in September. And I will reuse at least one of the settings for that pretty purple spinel I picked up a few months back.

Anyway, the twins!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ang said...

Amazing. Sounds like you have yourself quite the wonderful husband. Congrats on 13 years of wonderfulness and best wishes on many more.

Jodi said...

aww so sweet. it is beautiful hun