CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's been what? 4 and a half years now?

And it just hit me, that I am a totally different person now.

I am mature, self confident, motivated individual. My personal relationships have gone from strength to strength, and I generally have a great time with life.

Yes, I have had some pretty awful periods in the last few years, but truly believe that they have helped me appreciate the wonderful normal, uncomplicated life that I have.

It would be a lie if I said that banding and weight loss did all that for me. It played a huge part in helping me "find" myself, and letting me grow as a woman but I think a lot of it would have happened regardless. I just came a lot further because of banding and weight loss.

Funny the things you think about on a Sunday night.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Cheers to you finding your beautiful self on the inside and out. You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Great Post!
...great blog too!!!

You Rock! :)