CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Childless? Me??

Only till Friday afternoon.

DS is off at his first school camp. He left Tuesday morning, and returns Friday at 3pm.

I am feeling kinda lost. I am sure he is having the time of his life, lol.


So what *exactly* am I doing with myself while childless? Hummm...... DH and I have been roaming around butt nekkid a lot, and tonight we are off the the Royal on the Park, in Brisbane for the night (we are in the swanky Executive Suite , I will take pics, lol {NO! Not dirty ones... Well, maybe, but they will not be put up here, LMAO})

So I will be off in 10 minutes or so to pick my beloved up, and we will be off for our dirty night out!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

ihope you had a great time. when are ya gonna be back online lady. boy do we need to talk.

Jodi said...

WHERE ARE YOU?

Anonymous said...

Sammee baby I miss ya. Come back online soon.

-shawna@PHM