CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Waves of shit come in three's

Wave #1 My beloved kitty Bob. I had not seen him all day yesterday, and when DH found him, he was so still, he thought Bob was dead. Not far off as it turns out. He had Tick Paralysis and had to be put to sleep. It was too late for my Bobby Boy.

Wave #2 My laptop died. I am so sick of dammed computers, I could scream. I had all of my newer pics on the c drive. Lucky I tend to put most pics on the D drive after a while to free up the C drive. So I haven't lost everything. Just most of the new stuff. Damm. Fuck. Hell. Crap. MOTHERFUCKER!!

What's next? Will my teeth fall out? My dog get run over? I am so ready for this day to be over. Dammit.

0 comments: