FIL is home, but will be headed into nursing care on Monday, actually DH will be taking FIL to the hospital first thing in the morning and handing him over to them... They wanted him in care, but FIL wanted to be home and had himself discharged on Friday afternoon against medical advice... The whole family is in agreement that this is for the best.
I had a miscarriage. With time I will be able to give details, but right now I am numb and raw.
I ran the Mothers Day Classic today with DH. I ran a shit-tacular time of 27:22 over the 4.5km course. DH did well for his first run with a 36:20 minute run.
DH and I after the run
Sunday, May 11, 2008
An update
Posted by Sammee at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry for everything you have going on right now. You and your family are in my thoughts. *hugs*
I am proud of you for doing the run, and love that hubby did it with you.
You know I am sending my strongest shoulders and biggest bear hugs over the baby.
FIl being in care is the best thing for everyone, but truly for you too.
Love ya!
Sam,
im so sorry.
C
I am so very proud of you. You are a whole lot stronger then you think you are. You are my Rock when ever i have needed you and i hope you know that i am here for you as you have been for me.
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Please be sure to take good care of of yourself while you're taking care of everyone else, and know that lots of people are thinking of you and wishing you well.
*BIG HUG*
Post a Comment