Kirsten! Babe!! Get your cute self over to Coffee Talk Ladies (formerly Phat Moms, now owned by me, Jodi and Sassy) And THANK YOU!!!
She Smiles, yep, it's a pregnancy test. That second faint line means I am all knocked up. The family is treating me like I am made of glass. It's actually driving me a little insane.
Steph - Yes, we are happy, this is very, very very unexpected. I am pretty sure it was the antibiotics I was on a couple of months ago that caused this. Now the trick is making Jr stay where he/she is supposed to be. I have a history of losses an arm long, so we are trying not to get too excited. But for the moment, I am pregnant, and we are all happy about it.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Thanks ladies!
Posted by Sammee at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats Sam! How exciting!!!! I'll send all the positive healthy baby vibes your way that I can muster :)
Sammee - Oh, I hope so much that this happens for you. We lost one back in September, so I understand. You'll be in my thoughts and I'll be sending LOTS of *sticky vibes*!! You'll have such a cute little preggo belly. :) Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
whoo hoo hoo a new niece or nephew for me. whoo hoooo
Stick baby stick
Congrats! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
how are you doing?
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
feet up, sit down... as you ARE made of glass till that little embryo embeds snugly!
Post a Comment