Apparently, my MIL is "worried" that I will run off with some young bloke because I wan 13 years younger than DH, and I have the audacity to not lock myself in the house, and to hold down a job where I *gasp* talk to MEN!
Holy shit!
How long has she thought like this? It's now 3am, and I still can't sleep. I just can't get over what I have been accused of.
On a bright note... I commissioned a ring to be made for me today. A half ct assher cut aquamarine (IF in a pale blue aqua), with .25ct of princess ct diamonds on either side (F colour, VS1 clarity) set in platinum and 18ct yellow gold.
Set kinda like THIS
All I have to do is pay for the diamonds (1.5k) and the jeweller will get started on it! Eeek! I am pretty excited about this!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Nice to know.
Posted by Sammee at 3:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy shit alright! I'd be pissed too!
haha you man eater LOL.
I really need to get a job at a jewlerry store because i am so very jealous.
your new ring looks like the ring I just lost not so long ago. it is beautiful hun, and again i am jealous.
and hey you quit lookin so beautiful.
WTH?? how did you find out? did your DH tell you or did she?
gorgeous ring!!!!
Post a Comment