The girl I replaced went on maternity leave in July last year. Apparently today she said she is coming back July 20th this year.
My hours will drop like a stone, and I will go down a pay level.
I am thinking I will apply for assistant manager jobs (within the company if I can, or outside if need be) as soon as she comes back.
That's not silly is it?
Friday, January 23, 2009
WWYD?
Posted by Sammee at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
not silly at all...
can you start scouting out jobs before hand or do openings come up relatively often?
Go for it, Chickie! That sucks that they'd be basically punishing you because she decided to come back. The least they could do is keep you at the same pay level. I bet you're better than she was, anyway!
Not silly at all. Go for it, you're totally capable!
go for it lady
Post a Comment