CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hummm

I think I know what I am getting for Mothers Day....

If I am right. And I am 99.99% sure that I am, I am going to have the single most beautiful watch that I have ever seen.

I found a special order slip from a local jeweller, and it appears that my wonderful husband has ordered this watch for me;
Photobucket

(wipes the dribble off her chin before going on)


I tried this watch on at work before we stopped selling Seiko (apparently they are too upmarket for us now... Whatever that means) And I just fell head over heels for it.

Ohhhhh... I am doing a little happy dance. Now. To keep it a secret that I know, and act surprised on Mothers Day!

And finally as promised, a pic of the aquamarine that I plan to use in my new engagement ring, and the diamonds I am going to use. Now to settle on a setting.
Photobucket

2 comments:

tash said...

That is a very very very nice watch and I think it would look great on me LOL. Has me thinking about Mothers Day now.....

Ang said...

very fancy watch. I'm sure it will look amazing on that little wrist of yours!