CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I wore today

Okay, so some time ago, I said I would try to do a daily "what I wore" type thing.

Here is post 1, of hopefully a lot of posts. You will probably see my work uniform in here as well, because while it is a uniform, there is a lot I can do to accessorise it, to stamp my personality on it.

Anyway. Today was a windy, and at times bloody cold day. So my lips are chapped, and my hair wind swept. And all I did was run to the supermarket and grab the Sunday newspaper!

Please excuse the mess in the background.

Photobucket

Black cardi from Cotton on
Basic 3/4 length tee from Portmans
Denim skirt from Portmans
Aqua scarf from Tree of Life
Knee length boots
Cool white Baby G watch (gifted, thanks Casio!)

0 comments: