TONIGHT!!
It's almost like waiting for a baby to be born!
The jeweller might have it ready today... Otherwise it will be next week sometime!
Exciting!!!
*****
Edited to add on 14th April;
My jeweller had a rather dramatic family emergency that took him away from home, and he still isn't back at work as of today. So sadly, my princess is still sitting in the safe (in 2 parts, he got as far as setting the stones and assembling the head before he got the phone call...)
So hopefully he will be back at work soon, and hopefully I will get "Blue" as soon as he gets a chance to put her together and have her valued.
Then, I will buy the aquamarine stone that I am lusting after, and DH is having a new engagement ring made for me with it. He wants it to be a three stone style, given the size of the aqua (about 3cts) we have to have about 0.35 - 0.50 ct side stones, I will have to search for the perfect stones, so hopefully once big blue is on my hand I can get started on blue II.
Saturday, April 04, 2009
I *might* be able to pick my ring up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do you have it yet?! Post pics, I want to see it in all its beauty and glory! :)
Post a Comment