CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm sorry.

But having a husband who loves me, and yes, spoils me, does NOT make me a whore. Does not make him "up to something" and it doesn't mean he is trying to buy my love. No I don't need to deserve it. If he wants to give me something he does. And I give to him. You just can't see it, so you chose not to recognise it. But it *is* a two way street.

I am just not going to say anything to you about the jewellery my husband buys me, and I will not be wearing it to work.

Oh. And before I forget. It is my business how we can afford it. Let me just say that I can afford it, and leave it at that, shall we? It really is a wee bit crass to ask.


Can you tell I have had a hard day?

2 comments:

Ang said...

Yikes, sounds like a not so pleasant encounter with a not so pleasant person that has trouble minding their own business?

Jodi said...

eh tell them to go hump a log. It isn't any of their business and they are jealous.

by the way your new ring is going to be beautiful and your mother's day watch is really nice also.

Happy late mothers day.