I didn't get the job. There were 13 (13!!!11!!1!!) other people who applied for the job. I am sure it's a sign of the times. The "big boss" did say that there are a few maternity relief jobs coming up in the next few months if I was interested.
I am not as bummed as I thought I would be. Thanks for all the good thoughts and well wishes.
Tomorrow is Mothers Day... I will update tomorrow with my prezzies from the kid and husband.
I brought my Mum a really nice Pulsar gold tone watch, and a pretty fine bone china mug with "mum" ad flowers on it, and the obligatory flowers and chockies. I saw her this afternoon and gave her her prezzies. She was thrilled.
DH's mum is getting a similar mug, flowers, chockies and a nice gold chain to put her wedding rings on (she has arthritis, and can't wear them anymore.
DH will see her tomorrow. I am sure she will be happy with her Mothers Day gifts.
Last Friday, I dropped my aquamarine and diamonds off to my jeweller friend. So, if things move swiftly, I could have my new engagement ring in as little as a month!
My aqua and diamonds
I know I posted a pic of them before, but this one gives you a better idea of the size and scale. I wub them. It is going to look fantastic! I can't wait to get my new engagement ring.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
A little update...
Posted by Sammee at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear that you didn't get that job, I'm sure another great opportunity will come along.
Post a Comment