CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ohhh! My new stone!

My newest stone, a 1.1ct plum/purple spinel is sitting in customs awaiting processing! Ohhh! I am thinking of popping it into a cheap eBay setting, just to keep costs down on this project.

Here is the stone;
Photobucket

And the setting I am thinking of using;
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am toying with having it made with a white gold head, and rose gold band, or white gold head, with a yellow gold band. I will decide when I "meet" the stone, and get a feel for it's personality.

Apart from that, nothing too exciting happening apart from a new wardrobe being delivered next Thursday (Okay...I will admit to being excited about my massive mirrored wardrobe) and buying a hot new pair of heels.

Life is good. Family is good. Work is good. Who can complain?

1 comments:

Ang said...

That stone is gorgeous and I think it will look amazing in that setting!!!