CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ahh! The life and times of a Drama Queen

So today I asked to be deleted at a board I have been posting at for close to 3 years.

Why would I do that you ask? Well, at the time, not a great deal of thought went into the decision, but after the fact, while walking to get DS, I came to the conclusion that it really is for the best.

Ok, so what happened!?! I hear you asking.

Basically some troll invaded the board, and to be honest, I still not 100% on what really happened, but long story short, I was accused of being the troll. So I said "Fuck You" to the chick who accused me, and asked to be deleted (oh, her lame excuse for pointing to me as the troll is "she doesn't know me"LMAO)

I am happy with my decision. I haven't posted a lot of late because it really isn't the same place anymore. People I liked have moved on (The Aussies for a start) and, really, I have very, very little in common with women who have newborns and toddlers. My "baby" is 10! We are talking mobile phones and high school. Not nappies, bottles and breastfeeding.

I am at a very different stage in my life to those ladies. There is a lady who I talk to off the board, and I will continue that friendship. She is a super online friend. If only I had the time to take off to Canada!

But yeah. Anyway. I am happy with it. I have so little time for fun online as it is, and lets just face it. It wasn't fun anymore. And when things like that stop being fun.... There is only one thing to do!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

WEll hun I love you too. I was accused today also of being that Rat. and well Shawna is in Chicago and told who ever to ban me.

So hun I guess we are 2 peas in a pod.