CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

I don't know how I did it

But I got through the interview for "Take 5" magazine (one of those true life story magazines)

I told the journo the story of my banding, weight loss, tummy tuck, and how all of that has changed my life.

And all on less than 2 hours sleep! I couldn't sleep last night. Thinking about FIL, and how we might lose him any time now... His kids, the fact that they are yet to go in to see him... My life, my mortality.

That shit will do your head in at 3am. Seriously. I am surprised that I made any sense at all this morning.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so very proud of you hun. You are doing wonderful

Anonymous said...

wow! do you know when they will publish it Sam?? I want to buy a copy so I can tell my friends I know someone famous in a magazine ;-)