Ignore the date... This was posted on 17th of August 2008.
Before;

A couple of days post op;
Pre tummy tuck in 2006;
And now




Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Before & after pics
Posted by Sammee at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Otherwise known as Diary of a Drama Queen. A very hit and miss account of my life
Ignore the date... This was posted on 17th of August 2008.
Before;

A couple of days post op;
Pre tummy tuck in 2006;
And now




Posted by Sammee at 3:30 PM
13 comments:
I think you look awesome!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to have the same happen to me!! :0)
Wow - you look awesome! Congrats on your great results and your courage in posting your pics.
I hope I have results just as good as yours...
Where did they place the scar for your tummy tuck? I imagine I'll have a similar challenge when I lose my weight because my belly already does that (similar to yours in the before pic).
Again, congrats!
I can't believe how inspiring your pictures are. I am in the early stages of the Lap Band surgery research.It seems to be overwhelming with all the information out there and with all the decisions that I have to make ie:where to go to find good Dr's, side-effects etc. But you are definitely an inspiration to me. Congrats on your weight-loss. You've inspired me. Thank-You
wow i can't believe your transformation! Congrats! I sure hope I can get results like yours! You look amazing!
Yes, I agree with the other comments.. absolutely inspiring! My belly and body looks like your pre photos so i imagine a tuck after the band success will be well needed!
Thanks for the bravery of sharing!
you look great!
wow. i cant belive that. its amazing and also an inspiration. i have lost 24kgs and have a bit more to lose but you look really good. well done.
mBecause of your pics I am going to see the doctor straight away in the morning to get a referral... I am your before picture - will be happy to be half as good as you... I hope everyone posts up before and afters to motivate others...
Thanks so much
Awesome and great results!!!!!
Awesome - Great results!!!
Awesome - Great results!!!
Awesome - Great results!!!
Well done Looking great. :)
Post a Comment