Wow, loved the entry...your voice is awesome, I love the accent.
Congrats on your new niece, that is a long name...my sister is named after our grandmothers Gwendolyn Evelyn, only 2 names.
Have a great week with the nephews there, it will be wild, but fun too. I cannot wait for the breakdown, as long as I don't cause them I can laugh too.
Awesome that the guys went for a run with you, wonderful family bonding, and good for their health...and you can always do an additional run for your marathon prep at another part of the day, right? I cannot wait until I can just walk 3K right now, without agony. Hoping this is my year.
2 comments:
That is awesome you need to do that more often. LOL. Wow and you are a gluten for punishment, lol do you like to suffer LOL.
Wow, loved the entry...your voice is awesome, I love the accent.
Congrats on your new niece, that is a long name...my sister is named after our grandmothers Gwendolyn Evelyn, only 2 names.
Have a great week with the nephews there, it will be wild, but fun too. I cannot wait for the breakdown, as long as I don't cause them I can laugh too.
Awesome that the guys went for a run with you, wonderful family bonding, and good for their health...and you can always do an additional run for your marathon prep at another part of the day, right? I cannot wait until I can just walk 3K right now, without agony. Hoping this is my year.
Chat soon.
Post a Comment