Not that 99.95% of the people give a crap about what I look like clothed (most of the hits this blog get are the nekkid pics! LMAO)
But for Jodi, Pen, C. and the other who don't just want me for my body (ROFLMAO) some photos...
The boys (only the one in the fedora is mine... The other 7 belong to my SIL)
The three Amigos 
The kid opening a couple of gifts (at 2am)

DH and I ready to fall asleep
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
As promised, photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that last picture very very nice!
I love the pics hun. Joe looks so happy haha.
the pic of you and donald wasn't taken at 2am was it???? If it was why the hell are the 2 of you all purty in real clothes LOL. I never look that good at 2am
We just got home when the pics were taken... I was in jammies 5.2 seconds after that photo was taken.
Post a Comment