CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It looks like I might lose a bet

I bet DH a blow job that the MacBook would get here on the 3rd.

It got into Brisbane tonight. He reckons, mostly because he spent his late teens early 20's driving for delivery and courier companies, and does have some experence with this shit, that if it's in tonight, I will have it by close of business tomorrow (the 2nd).

I on the other hand have only ever been a customer, and as such, have been fucked around to no end by asshole drivers....I said it will be close of business on the 3rd

mac

I think I lose. But, even if I lose, I still win! Time will tell I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you win even if you lose that bet :)
I have been both a customer and a Customer Service representative too.
POp into my Cafe Blog for a New Year's message please...you never visit me anymore.

Jodi said...

haha you better get busy girl LOL