I am always tired (apart from when I can't sleep) My house is a mess, my kid is having to fend for himself a little more, and he has to do more housework.
And I couldn't be happier (well, I could, but you get what I mean)
The best part of working in a jewelry store? Forgot to put earrings on this morning, and only realised when I got to work.
I brought some cute ball studs for a great whopping $25 bucks (I love my staff discount, and I MUST stay for at least 2 years to get my 24 month service discount. I will be getting my 3ct trilogy ring then. I have a plan)
Ohh! I am getting the cutest glasses. After finding that I need my reading glasses pretty much all the time at work, I decided that it was time to invest in some bifocals.
I ended up with black Hello Kitty glasses.
*swoons*
You will have to trust me. The are freaking awesome. Not kiddy at all. I wouldn't have brought them if they were. I will post pics when I puck them up next week.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Gee
Posted by Sammee at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man. So how much is the 24 month discount?
My husband would HATE me working there. I'm a jewelrey whore as it is.....
Post a Comment