The kid got home safe and sound, a little burnt, and very tired.
It's strange how 90% of his clothes came home *exactly* as I packed them. And clean too. Good boy he is...
But he had a great time.
He brought home the most darling flu. And he was kind enough to share t with me! My snot is now fluro yellow, slightly crusty, and very, uhm. Tasty. My poor throat is as sore as hell, and my body aches like it's going to fall apart at any second.
But apart from that everything is great!
I have to find my bloody Nike+ thingo.Its gone and I just can't find the fucking thing. I am seriously thinking of buying a new one. Its just gone. But I know the second I buy a new one, the old one will turn up.
What's a girl to do?
'
I had a day off on Friday, and SIL and I took the kids to the beach. They had a blast. I got burnt, and felt even worse, but they had a great time.
We also have a new family member. Bob the cat. Y. T. Bob to be exact. (the Y. T. stands for young terrorist) He is the sweetest little white Manx kitten. One eye s blue, and the other is the standard cat yellow. He is a little charmer. I wub him to bits, I do.
So that's all that's new. Not a great deal. Not nearly enough to blog about... But there it is.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wow! It's been a little while, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment