The boy-child is off in Canberra this week, arriving home on Saturday afternoon. He spent yesterday at Parlament House, and the day before (Monday) they spent the day in Sydney at the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Taronga Park Zoo.
Today he froze his baby balls off in the snow feilds in Perisher Vally.
More fun to come in the next few days, and I have to say I am missing him madly... My baby has never been this far away for this long.
Anyway. DH and I have decided that next year (September 2009) we will be going on a cruise.
This one
A week departing Brisbane on the Saturday, hitting Noumea, New Caledonia on Monday, Lifou, Loyalty Islands on Tuesday, then Vila, Vanuatu on the Wednesday, getting back to Brisbane the following Saturday.
Sounds like heavan, huh?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I am just killing time till the Kid calls at 7:30pm
Posted by Sammee at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I come too?
If I bump into your boy, I'll tell him Mum says hi! hehe
not sure if i commented or not...
what a fabulous cruise! i hope you have a wonderful time!!
Post a Comment