CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Waaahhhhh

I have my period.

This fucking sucks. Cramps, and clots, and blood! Oh. My!


On the bright side, I am no longer an angry beast who could suck your brains out through your eye sockets!!

There is a sliver lining for 'ya!


Oh, speaking of silver, or gold.... I brought a 9ct belcher bolt ring bracelet, and nice watch at work today. I love sales. Especially 50% off sales... I am going to be SO poor this week! LMAO Then I went to Portmans. A denim jacket and floral skirt later, I was outta there.

I like being employed. I like pissing my pay away too!

Edited to add more info than you EVER needed to know.... (so look away if you get queasy)

About 2k into my run, I thought I had wet my pants.

No. I hadn't. Not in the way you would expect. Gah. Bring on the hysterectomy.

0 comments: