It seems like the only time I blog these days is when something goes wrong.
Not this time folks.
I promised well before Christmas to post pics of the anniversary ring DH brought for me (using *my* staff discount, at my store....)
Well, here it is (please ignore the fact that it is dirty... I did clean it Friday afternoon before I left work, but, alas, it has been a busy weekend).
He has redeemed himself for that little faux pas by having this designed and made for me. Loosely based on the Tiffany and Co. circles pendant

Rather than totally knocking off the Tiff & Co. pendant, he had "I am my beloveds, and my beloved is mine" engraved across the two rings. It's fantastic I love it. One billion points to the DH sitting in the naughty corner. I am a sucker for a custom made piece.
Don't I look just thrilled? LOL!
I can't remember where I promised to post pics of my charm bracelet, so I will do it here. I *LOVE* my bird, my elephants (all 3 of them) the crown, and the hearts. The glass beads will be replaced in due time. As soon as something I like better comes in, they will be handed down to my SIL.

And just for fun...
Borg Kitteh!
(he had his eyes checked by the vet when he had his ball-scetomy, it's fine, just a bit odd. It fits his personality)
Till next time.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Long time no blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment