CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ever had one of those days?

It started with a bad hair morning.

Then, we had nothing but returns for the first two hours at work.

Then, this guy, who had already yelled at me once about a 4 year old ring (that is totally out of warranty, and had been assessed as having lost it's stone due to wear and tear ;read she got a claw caught and lost the stone) calls and asks what's happening. I told him that the jeweller said it was wear and tear, and the ring had likely gotten caught causing the stone to be lost.

Well. He *lost* it. Told me he was going to the ACCC (consumer affairs) the news papers, that I was a mole, cunt, bitch... You get the picture.

He was an asshole.

I rang him back after I had calmed down, and offered to have the work done at cost. That still wasn't good enough, and he started on me again. So I hung up.


It got slightly better from there.

But. I got a phone call from DH. The dude next door wants to sub divide his property, and put a second house on it. Cool. But he has to go through our property to do it.

So, we say, yeah okay, provided we have proof that you are fully insured in the event of damage to our property, and we are adequately compensated for cutting down a mature mango tree in the yard, and the puling down of the fence.


So he calls DH today, and tells him that he would like to have the trees (both of our 20 year old fruit baring mango trees, not just one) cut down tomorrow. DH says, uhh no, it was only supposed to be one, and, where is the written agreement that we were supposed to have. He dodged that, and told DH rather than paying to have the fence put back up, and having the trees replaced, he will give us $200.


Umm. I don't know where he lives, but where I come from, $200 is NOT going to replace 2 fully grown mango trees, and put up a new fence.

So I called him. What a fucking pig. As god as the asshole this morning. Calling me little lady, and telling me that the men had agreed, and that I will do as I am told.

So. Yeah. My day sucked.

I will call the police if tree loppers turn up tomorrow. I don't fucking care if I have to take the day off and chain myself the the fucker.

Sigh.
/rant.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

so what happened??