CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What happened?

At work, long story, but I am sending the shitty ring for a second opinion.

Then I can tell him to get fucked.


At home with the mango trees;

The asshole turned up at 5:45am, and wanted to go ahead, I said no way, we want legal papers to say what we expect, and what we expect to be done with regard to fixing the issues with the fence, and replacing the trees.

We said Thursday, but we can't see our legal guy till Friday at this stage. So he will have o wait till then I guess. He won't be happy about the wait, but at this point, I do not give a toss.


Now. Some FANTASTIC news.

A assistant managers job will be coming up in late May. I have to apply, but hopefully I have a good shot at getting it.

I will talk to my manager tomorrow, and then the regional. But fingers crossed I get it. I would be a big step up, and a HUGE pay rise.

Wish me luck tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I sure hope you are going to Charge him your lawyer fee for having something drawn up and make sure that is written into the contract.

I think at this point I would tell him to go and hump himself and good luck finding another way into the property. But I am a bitch like that lol