No, I am not counting...... Much, lol.
I am learning to live with the optifast, as horrid as it is. I have found the vanilla is better than the chocolate, not as sickly. So hopefully I will get through this. When I go to the shop later, I am going to buy some straws, see if that helps.
I must admit that I am sneaking in a coffee with skim milk and sweet and low. I cant see how it would hut that much. I hope. I will talk to the dietitan on tuesday, and she should let me know if this is ok.
The Psychologist appointment yesterday went really well. I was in and out in 20 minutes, he just asked a few simple questions, about my eating habbits, and what I feel about my body at the moment, and what I wanted my goal weight to be. If I was paying for the whole thing (the consult was $120! I will get $60 back from my health fund) I would have been pissed though.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
18 Days to go
Posted by Sammee at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment