CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Almost there

3 days to go.


I am feeling the stress they were talking about. I feel like I have to get everything done before i go in. I am scared that something will happen during the op, and I will die (I dont think about that too much)

I am elated, and scared. It is really hard to describe what and how I am feeling, it is werid. I want Tuesday to be here now , but in another, I can wait, forever.

I am also worried that I wont lose the weight, and this has just been a massive waste of time, and a huge wasteof money. I know from reading all of the profiles at the Obesity Help.com
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgtype-forums/LapBand/posts.html
That it is very unlikley that I will lose no weight, but still I am scared.

I have to lose, to be healthy, 45kg. I hope that I can do that within the next year. I pray that I can do it.

I have been praying a fair bit of late. I pray that I will come through the surgery ok, and I pray that if I don't, that Donald will have the strength to look after Joseph, and himself.

I pray that I will have the strength to do what I have to to lose the weight, and become a healthy person again.

If you pray - please pray for me.

0 comments: