I am finally getting my act together, and getting my bags together.
Now I just have to stock the fridge and pantry with lots of nice liquids for the first two weeks, and the freezer with food I can puree (note to self, buy new blender, lmao).
I go for my pre op tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect, really. It sould be interesting.
I am still getting over my little freak out about going under, and not waking up. That scares me still. Actually, Iam not too fond of thinking of it. I get this fluttering in the pitt of my stomach, and I just know, that if I dont think about something else right that minute, I will throw up.....
I still have a huge list of things to do before Monday of next week (I want to be finished by then)
* Wash the car
* Get all of the washing done, so Donald can just do the day to day stuff
* Get the house clean
* Stock the fridge, freezer and pantry with food for all of us
* Finish packing my bags
* Find time to fix my wireless router
* Load Mp3 player with my music for hospital
* Get a book to read when in hospital
* Buy a blender
* Write out daily instruction list for Donald (if I don't, the house will fall apart)
* Make appointment with dentist for after my op
I am sure I have missed a fair bit, but you get the idea...
On top of all that, I have opened a message board of my own, and need to keep an eye on that.
Boy am I busy, but it is a good thing. These last 2 weeks have flown by.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
8 days, 1 hour till My surgery date
Posted by Sammee at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment