Its another.
Ok, 2 things to start with.
1. I am at my goal weight. 65kg.
2. I am having my abdomionoplasty on the 15th of August (27 days from now)
Ok, I may, or may not change my goal weight, depending on the outcome of the tummy tuck. If I am supah duper thrilled with my new belly, and think fuck it, I will forget about pushing the finish line back (I do that to keep the race happening).
So that weight crap remains to be seen. For the moment, at least, I am at goal weight.
So, now for the other thing.
I think I realised that I will never be beautiful. Quirky looking, sure. Interesting, yeah, I'll buy that. But losing all the weight in the world has not made me beautiful.
Fucker.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
If it's not one thing
Posted by Sammee at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment