Reading a lap band message board, a chick was advised to count calories to see what she was taking in, and why she was not losing weight.
Another chick posts (I am paraphrasing here) "Counting calories is too much like dieting"
Ya think?
Look. I am all for the "no diet, diet" with the lapband. I do not diet as such, I just watch what I eat, and make better choices. I am setting myself up for a better lifestyle.
But, these chicks (and guys) who refuse to change their diet post banding are setting themselves up for failure. They are setting themselves up for slow, and little weight loss. They are setting themselves up for regain in the event that the band is removed.
I may not be beautiful, but I will be thin(er) for the rest of my life dammit. And if people think I am "dieting", so be it.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
When will people learn?
Posted by Sammee at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment