Yes?
Then I am your girl! I have (at a guess) 3 or 4 kg to spare. But the Plastic surgeon I see Thursday will let me know for sure. Yes that is right, I am going to see a PS. I am so desperate to have this useless, flopping, sagging, wobbling piece of flesh removed, I am getting a second opinion on it (he might tell me its cute! What do I know, LMAO)
This guy is charging $2000 less than my banding Doc, so I am pretty open about what he has to say. This should be interesting.
I am only 2kg from my goal of 65kg. Scary shit. Will I bump the goal back again, like I did last time? I don't think so. I am looking pretty skinny these days, and getting into a size 10, despite my flabby gut (I was doing push ups in front of the mirror the other night, and thought just how much my hanging belly looks like a vagina... How odd) So I don't know where I will be once I have vaginabelly sliced off. An 8? Fuck.
Something someone (who shall go nameless) said the other day both pissed me off, and gave me food for thought. Mrs Nameless said, "If you lose too much more, you will end up looking like your mother"
Now, for anyone else, this would not be such a bad thing. But my mother looks like a heroin addict. She is so skinny, you can see her bones through her clothes. It makes me sick to even think about it. I have quite a way to go before I am ever that thin (my mother would weigh, like 50-55kg on a good day) but far out! Am I close to looking like that? I hope to fuck not.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Interested in some slightly streched, used skin?
Posted by Sammee at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment