Well. Actually. You should. Because I paid for it!
I brought a Mac. Rather than going through a shop front like I tried to do last time, I ordered through Apple.com.
So my MacBook is sitting in receiving in Sydney somewhere ready to be delivered to me sometime tomorrow (Monday) or the day after New Years Day (the 2nd)
I am trying not to get too excited after last years debacle (Some will remember it, I tried to buy a MacBook, but it all went tits up, and The Mac Doctors - the company I shopped through - failed to put my order in AFTER taking our money. 8 weeks later, and a Visa dispute later, we had our money back, and a sour taste in our mouths, but no Mac)
Hopefully this time, it will all work out well, and I will have a new toy, uhm, I mean fancy, smancy computer.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
A Mac? For me? You shouldn't have....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Brat! I want a new computer!
Hope there are no snafus this time.
Post a Comment