CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

FIL is still with us. He is much the same. He has good days and bad. When I go in to visit with DH, he knows who we are. But when I go in on my own, I am his first wife Vera. Yet, he always knows who DS is. He gets the biggest smiles and tightest hugs. I am glad he has some grasp on reality. But the times he slips into the past seem to give him the most comfort.

We ended up dragging ourselves out to Phantom last night. DS stayed the night with MIL, and we had a simply beautiful time. I didn't put as much effort into my outfit as I usually do, but I think I can be excused this time. I wore that Sophia dress from J Crew, a green-y / aqua pashmina I got from Tree of Life, black satin shoes and a black satin clutch from Kate Hill. DH was boring and didn't go naked as I suggested, but wore his black suit, green shirt and darker green tie.
Here is a pic DH took when we got home
Photobucket

0 comments: