CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok. So this was unexpected.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Congratulations. Well...I hope it is what you wanted. LOL Guess I should have asked, first. I do remember reading a bit about your struggles and I, myself, have dealt with infertility. I'd be through the roof. :) Best wishes.

-steph_co

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammee, that is big news!! FIngers crossed for you lovie, Kirsten xxx

She Smiles said...

OMG! So what does that mean? I know nothing about preg tests (if thats what it is!).

Sammee said...

Kirsten! Babe!! Get your cute self over to Coffee Talk Ladies (formerly Phat Moms, now owned by me, Jodi and Sassy)

She Smiles, yep, it's a pregnancy test. That second faint line means I am all knocked up. The family is treating me like I am made of glass. It's actually driving me a little insane.

Steph - Yes, we are happy, this is very, very very unexpected. I am pretty sure it was the antibiotics I was on a couple of months ago that caused this. Now the trick is making Jr stay where he/she is supposed to be. I have a history of losses an arm long, so we are trying not to get too excited. But for the moment, I am pregnant, and we are all happy about it.